Welcome to the Night Sky Murals, DIY, KIT page
Save, literally, thousands of dollars by painting your own night sky mural yourself versus having a "professional" practice on your ceiling. Most of the time, when you use our stencils (even on the first try)... the mural that you paint will be better than the one the "pros" paint. Go figure!
The paint in the kits is the same paint that Jeff uses when he paints murals for his customers, and he designed the stencils to the same high standards that he holds his own murals to.
Night Sky Painting made easy...
Our DIY stencil painting kits are the Absolute, Best way for you to enjoy the Most Realistic night sky mural on your ceiling, without having Night Sky Murals paint it for you.
After close to 10 years working on a way to allow the DIY’er to create their own amazing night sky mural… we’ve done it. Introducing our Signature Night Sky Murals Stencil kits.
3 Additional Benefits!
Yep! 3 More Benefits
"Full Ceiling" Kit Contents & Price
Paint one ceiling - Paint multiple ceilings - You decide.
Everything you'll need...
- Constellation stencils
- Stencils for thousands of smaller 3D stars
- All the tools you'll need
- Enough paint for 2 - 10 x 10 rooms
- Works on any size ceiling...
(includes everything listed above and shipping is only $10 to addresses in the USA and $20 outside of the USA! (Our cost is usually more than this)
We'll send you an Invoice after you fill out the form.
Payments are processed through PayPal.
You Do NOT need your own account
4 NEW "SKYLIGHT" KITS... are finished and almost ready to make available for purchase. "Skylight" refers to their size (4' diameter circle, 4' square, 4'x5' rectangle & 7' diameter circle). These stencil kits are easier and quicker to paint.
The kit is very easy to use, and the result that I am getting thus far is amazing to my hubby and me. You are making me look good for my hubby, Jeff, he is quite impressed with it.
Everything you’ll need to do an incredible night sky painting, and better than most professionals can paint, is in this DIY stencil kit.
And, you’ll paint do it on your very first try!
Below are a couple of murals that were painted with our Night Sky Murals, DIY, Stencil Kit
From a teenage boy when he saw his new mural for the first time…
OK… Are you ready to get started?
- Are you ready to slip under your covers and drift off to sleep under your own, personal night sky?
- In your Home Theater… are you ready for stars, not only on the screen, but overhead too?
- Are you ready to be amazed at the beautiful night sky you’ll be able to paint… on your very first try?
- Then, it’s super simple from here.
Here’s what you do to get your Night Sky DIY kit on it’s way to you…
It's easy... Just follow the steps below (It should be self-explanatory once you're on the form)
- Click the "Buy it Now" button (below) to be taken to our “Contact Us” page where you'll fill out the form to order.
- Once there, start filling in your contact information
- When you get to the “My Current Interest” section, click “Ready to Buy – Let’s Do This!”
- Will you be painting multiple rooms, or one huge room? If so, then you can order extra paint there too (for most people, the paint that is included is enough for a few rooms)
- Click on “Where should we send your stencil?” Enter your address.
- Enter any message you’d like next.
- I’ll send you out a PayPal Invoice
- Once the Invoice is paid… your DIY Kit will be on its way!
- I email the Instructions when I send the kit. That way, you can have a couple of days to look them over and be ready to go once it arrives.
Well, that’s pretty much it. So, if you’re ready to get started… then I can’t wait to hear from you!
Jeff, we really wanted you to come out and paint our ceiling for us, but we just couldn’t. We were so excited when we saw that your DIY kits were ready. I cannot tell you how thrilled we are with the end results. I can’t imagine a mural any nicer than what we painted. Our friends came over to see our masterpiece and thought that we were kidding; that we didn’t really paint the mural, because they know that we are not artistic in the least.
Thank you so much for creating these. This really is the only way we could ever have a Night Sky Mural in our home. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!”